We took Eve and Lila to eat dinner and play at the mall Monday. Eve is such a good big sister. She let Lila tag along and play with her. Lila really got a kick out of the moving ice cream truck.
The pictures of Lila in the pink car are too cute. That was Eve's and actually still is- she gets all slitty eyed whenever Lila rides in it. We used this instead of a stroller for Eve and I think Lila is enjoying it just as much. I just don't realize how big Lila is getting- I would never have tried to put her in the car because I still think of her as my baby- when I came home from work I passed her and David walking down the street and she was hanging on to the steering wheel thinking she was really driving!
No comments:
Post a Comment