Wow, it's been almost a full month since I've updated. It's not for lack of action in the Brogger family- we've been a busy bunch!
Lila is now standing w/out holding on. She hasn't attempted to walk on her own yet, but any day now... She is so funny! When she says hi to someone, she always says "HI LILA" - I guess she's used to hearing that. It cracks me up every time! I'm chopped liver with her these days. It's all about daddy. When she sees him she just heads full speed ahead towards him.
Eve is doing great in her dance class, she is really enjoying the tap part- I think she likes clopping around in the shoes. We had the fundraiser market for her day school and that kept us BUSY. I co chaired the silent auction and our part raised 90% of the proceeds (yahoo!!).
I'll stop chatting and proceed with the picture updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment