Summer is almost over and we're already gearing up for the new year. We've gotten school clothes and school supplies, labled stuff w/ names, and made a schedule for Lila's babysitter. I can't believe our summer flew by so fast. We did a lot of fun stuff with the girls and visited with all our family. Eve is ready to go back to school to see her friends, but I'm going to miss spending all day with Lila. I'm teaching 2 classes this semester on top of my 20 hours a week w/ tech- prep. I've also signed David up for 3 yes 3 college classes this semester. He only lacks 8 classes to get his degree so he's going to go full speed ahead to finish. All this plus pto and school board at eve's school makes for a busy busy semester. Back to the real world!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Broggers
Summer is almost over and we're already gearing up for the new year. We've gotten school clothes and school supplies, labled stuff w/ names, and made a schedule for Lila's babysitter. I can't believe our summer flew by so fast. We did a lot of fun stuff with the girls and visited with all our family. Eve is ready to go back to school to see her friends, but I'm going to miss spending all day with Lila. I'm teaching 2 classes this semester on top of my 20 hours a week w/ tech- prep. I've also signed David up for 3 yes 3 college classes this semester. He only lacks 8 classes to get his degree so he's going to go full speed ahead to finish. All this plus pto and school board at eve's school makes for a busy busy semester. Back to the real world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment