Eve has finally said good bye to the crib after 3 long years. I know most kids are out of it a lot sooner then this but I never pushed her and she never seemed rushed. She finally decided it was time for her to sleep in her big girl bed. We pushed it up against the wall and put a princess rail on it to make her feel safe- I'm actually not sure if the extra precautions were more to make her feel better or me..... but anyway, here is a picture of her first night in her BIG GIRL BED. and yes I cried.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
My baby is a big girl now
Eve has finally said good bye to the crib after 3 long years. I know most kids are out of it a lot sooner then this but I never pushed her and she never seemed rushed. She finally decided it was time for her to sleep in her big girl bed. We pushed it up against the wall and put a princess rail on it to make her feel safe- I'm actually not sure if the extra precautions were more to make her feel better or me..... but anyway, here is a picture of her first night in her BIG GIRL BED. and yes I cried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment